Market Summary

Gold Chart

Silver Chart


Silvercorp Metals

Click Here to View Website

 


SNS Precious Metals

Click Here to View Website

Market News

United Mining Group (TSX:UMG) And Gold Finder (GFN.V) Announce Accelerated Earn-In On Crescent Silver Mine Project


June 1, 2011

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, June 1, 2011 - United Mining Group, Inc. ("United Mining Group")(TSX:UMG)(OTCQX:UMGZF)(FRANKFURT:UM8) and Gold Finder Explorations Ltd. ("Gold Finder")(TSXv: GFN), announce that United Mining Group has incurred an aggregate of $9 million in exploration and development expenditures to earn its 80 percent interest in the Crescent Silver Mine project located in Silver Valley, Idaho, in the Coeur d'Alene Mining District, the remaining 20% is retained by GoldFinder.

The earn-in agreement (the "Earn-In Agreement") entered into with Gold Finder on December 30, 2009, grants United Mining Group an exclusive and irrevocable option to acquire up to 80% undivided ownership interest in the Crescent Silver Mine project by incurring $9 million in exploration and development expenses within a three year period. As operator, United Mining Groupis continuing its aggressive prospecting, exploration and development activities on the Crescent Silver Mine properties. An expanded work program calls for approximately $3 million per month in development expenditures. Budgeted total expenditures from now to bring the project to commercial production are $20 million. Commercial production is scheduled to commence during the first quarter of 2012. Under the proposed Joint Venture agreement, United Mining Group will fund 80% and Gold Finder will fund 20% of these costs. Gold Finder will have until December 15, 2011, to contribute its share of the 2011 development costs of up to $4 million, and additional time to pay any excess.

In addition to the original Crescent Silver Mine property, United Mining Group has acquired the contiguousBunker Hillclaims to expand the minable area. United Mining Group has offered these additional claims to become a part of the overall Crescent Silver Mine Joint Venture, and Gold Finder is reviewing the offer. Gold Finder is required to make its decision within 30 days.

"We are very pleased with United Mining Group's performance as it continues to meet our expectations and is well on its way to meeting its 2012 production target", commented David Greenway, Chief Executive Officer of Gold Finder. "We continue to make significant progress at both the corporate and mine site level toward bringing the Crescent Silver Mine back into production. We have a team in place that is capable of driving forward on our technical objectives and have additional capacity to expand our original program in terms of development and exploration of the Crescent Silver Mine properties."

The formal Joint Venture agreement between the parties is now being drafted.

ABOUT GOLD FINDER EXPLORATIONS LTD.
Gold Finder Explorations Ltd. is a Canadian resource company, currently trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GFN.V, focused on growth through targeting advanced exploration projects. Gold Finder currently holds an interest in two mineral projects being the Golden Rose project located atEmeraldLake, Northern Ontario and the Crescent Mine located in theSilverLakearea of the State ofIdaho. For more information about the Company, please visit:www.goldfinder.ca.

ABOUT UNITED MINING GROUP
United Mining Group is currently earning, through development and operations, an 80% interest in the Crescent Silver Mine project inIdaho's prolific Silver Belt - directly between two of the world's historically largest silver producing properties, the Sunshine andBunker Hillmines. UMG is committed to building a senior silver-producing mining company based on aggressive exploration and development of the highly-prospective current land position at the Crescent Silver Mine project and through the acquisition of additional precious metals interests. The Company trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "UMG". For more information about the Company, please visit:www.unitedmininggroup.com.

ON BEHALF OF UNITED MINING GROUP, INC.
"Charles Pitcher"
Chief Executive Officer

ON BEHALF OF GOLD FINDER EXPLORATIONS LTD.
"David Greenaway"
Chief Executive Officer

FOR MORE INFORMATION on UNITED MINING GROUP, PLEASE CONTACT:
Cathy Hume
CHF Investor Relations
Tel. (416) 868-1079 ext.231
Email:cathy@chfir.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION on GOLD FINDER EXPLORATION LTD., PLEASE CONTACT:
John Bevilacqua
Acqua Capital Group
Tel.1-604-721-3000
Email:info@acquacapitalgroup.com